Thursday, October 27, 2011

JOHNSON’s My Kid’s Growing Up So Fast Contest: Selecting the Best Caption

Thank you to all of those who sent their cute and creative captions to my entry to the JOHNSON’s My Kid’s Growing Up So Fast Contest ... Here they are:


rdnofera - The Freebie/Contest Pirate!
Caption: "Watch Out Coz Here Comes Boy Aztig!"
rdnofera
http://no-fera.blogspot.com/
journeyofnofera[at]gmail.com
Saturday, October 08, 2011

KCee
Caption: “I've got star quality because my Mom believes in me.”
Karen Claire de Guzman
v3n3zia(at)gmail(dot)com
http://www.barefootedme.com/2011/10/johnsons-my-kids-growing-up-so-fast.html
Sunday, October 16, 2011

Annissa Diaz
M-y mom
O-verloads me with her love,
D-on't let me do bad things,
E-mbraces me joy and
L-ast but not the least, she supports me and love me unconditionally.
Annissa Diaz
annissadiaz@yahoo.com
Berryblitz
It's just me! Your model idol!
Marilou Lim
berryblitz79(at)gmail(dot)com
All of them are really nice and I appreciate your effort in sending them out to my blog. Choosing the best one is a hard task. I'll announce my choice as soon as I've decided. :)

No comments: