Friday, January 28, 2011

The Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake


A slice of the best Blueberry Cheesecake I've ever had!

Mmmm...... Isn't that piece of cake so lovely? Mouthwatering? Hmmmm.... It smells soooo good too! But you got to hang in there and read the whole story (haha! got you there!) I love to have my slice of cheesecake with my favorite iced latte or an espresso for a little kick. This afternoon is the best ever cheesecake moment of my life! No kidding, I still remember exactly how it tastes. That mild fruity blueberry topping... creamy, rich cheesecake with that buttery graham crust... just so perfect, can't imagine any cheesecake that taste like it. Now, are you ready for the surprise? Well, I'm gonna say it anyway... I didn't buy it in any Café or special bakeshop. What makes this cake so good is it's a homemade masterpiece of our friend Joana. Yup! It's homemade and it's her first time to try it out, Wow! Here's another secret... I used to bake before but I've never baked anything as good as this one. 

I can't share my slice of  blueberry cheesecake with all of you out there so I'll just show you our friend as she shows you her masterpiece....

That's her; enjoying her share of cheesecake
Do you want to give in to this great cheesecake experience?! Our friend right there wanted to explore other baked goodies in her kitchen... I'm waiting for her strawberry cheesecake (Hi, Joana). So keep on following my blog for more details on Joana's Cheesecake (for the price? she's not yet officially selling her baked goodies but she wants to try, that we have to wait and see).

More pictures....
Here's how it looked when it came out of the box



Now, we're slicing it...


Hmmmm......


Now, that's Joana over there so proud of her Blueberry Cheesecake