Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Minute Maid White Grape with Aloe Vera Pulp


I arrived for work earlier than scheduled, so I went out for a while and head to a nearby 7-11 Convenience Store. While checking out bottled beverages I bumped into this little buddy…

Did I read it right? Okay, it is Minute Maid… but why is it green? Here let me check again, it is white grape with aloe Vera pulp. That sounds new and interesting too, aloe Vera pulp in a drink? I have to try this. I browsed the chiller shelf and there’s only one bottle left. Gee! I’ll buy this…

I went back to the office and placed it in the chiller; I like it to be super cold by the time I gulp it. When I opened the bottle, I sipped it slowly and well… What’s my Minute Maid White Grape with Aloe Vera Pulp experience?

Here it goes… it made me hmmm…. It tasted like a bunch of squeezed white grape, the sweetness is just right, like it only came from white grape and the Aloe Vera pulp? At first I felt hesitant of buying it because of the Aloe Vera Pulp but you know, it gave uniqueness and character to the drink. It gave small soft bursting sensation in the mouth, it kept me drinking until I finished the whole bottle!

Wow, that was a great refreshing morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i first tried this in korea, and then again in the philippines. it is one of my favourite drinks. I am glad others have found the enjoying drink.

Cristine said...

yes this drink is indeed enjoying and having it as a drink is a unique experience. =)

JonaBQ said...

I haven't seen one. But if I do I will definitely try it as I like trying new and unique stuff. Grapes And aloe Vera both have health benefits. Hope I find one soon :)