Sunday, April 1, 2012
Calamares with Dips Galore
1. Thaw frozen squid rings.
2. Beat egg, salt and pepper (based on flavor preference) and a little flour in a bowl.
3. Spread out some dry batter mix on a dry plate.
4. Drain squid rings and pour into egg mixture.
5. Remove and coat each piece with dry batter mix.
6. Deep fry into a pan with well preheated cooking oil.
7. Fry until coating is light brown and crunchy.
My Dips are:
1. Cheese Sauce
2. Calamansi Butter
3. Thousand Island Dressing
4. Mayo Garlic Dip
Bye for now! Don't want to keep my snack waiting :)