Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Milk Tea Part 1: Serenitea

SereniTEA: Not Your Ordinary Cup of Tea. When this milk tea house opened along Jupiter Street, Makati City (near Buendia) two of my office mates and I dropped by to have a taste of our own SereniTEA experience.

This is how it looks at around 6:00 in the evening...it's just...Wow!
It's a perfect stop over after a stressful day at work.  

Failed to get a better shot of the menu board. This is the closest I could get.


Lots of milk tea fanatics trooped the area. We have to wait for our turn.

  

This is really cute. Once you placed your order, they'll be giving you one of these. When your milk tea's ready it will light up meaning claim your order at the counter... Cool isn't it?
 
Claiming our orders...


Sheryl and Faith (L-R) enjoying their chilled tea. Faith even got a SereniTEA pin; it's given to costumers who dropped by for the opening day.
   

There goes the popular tag line...Serenitea; Not your ordinary cup of tea.

A true strawberry fan...I ordered for the Strawberry Toffee Milk Tea

My office mates ordered Chilled Grape and Green Tea. I don't remember which is which.


 Chilled Tea, Milk Tea whatever kind of tea... is becoming an "in" thing nowadays and I tried several shops serving them. Serenitea's location is perfect for busy people who wanted to relax before saying home sweet home. I wanted my beverages to have that extra kick, say if it's coffee it has to have that strong bitter taste. Now, for tea I wanted it to taste like brewed tea. It tasted kinda weak on that note based on my personal preference but overall it tastes healthy and refreshing. Another healthy and unique giveaway is that with Serenitea, you can choose the level of sweetness...25%, 50%, 75% and 100% just name how sweet you want it and they'll prepare it for you. 
Visit their fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/iloveserenitea

1 comment:

Yannie said...

Hi-tech! :-)


BTW, I’m visiting the links in my BC Bloggers Page.

You can find your link here:
http://www.eytozee.net/sample-page/bc-bloggers
http://www.lifeascending.info/links/bc-blogger/
http://mpr-spicesofmylife.blogspot.com/p/bc-bloggers.html

:-)